Monday, January 30, 2012

My little nest: Around the World with Charles

My little nest badge

You are not going to believe it…….but the day is here.  I FINALLY got all the finishing touches complete to Charlie’s nursery and had photos done!  I’ve got it done in the nick of time too, Charlie turns 1 in 9 more days (where has my baby gone?). 

I won’t go into much detail today, I’ll do that in a separate post on Thursday.  I was inspired by a room designed by Samantha Pynn (the stripes) however it turned out Hugh had a onesie that was this pattern (in fact the wall was scaled and colour matched to his onesie!).  I also incorporated an around the world element and toy soldiers, which you will pick up from the accessories. 

So without further ado, here is Charles nursery!nestdesignstudioblog5charlies room collage

nest design studioblognestdesignstudioblog1nestdesignstudioblog3nestdesignstudioblog4nestdesignstudioblog6nestdesignstudioblog7nestdesignstudioblog8nestdesignstudioblog9nestdesignstudioblog10nestdesignstudioblog2nestdesignstudioblog11nestdesignstudioblog12nestdesignstudioblog15

And here is my beautiful baby (he just adores his teddy bear!)

nestdesignstudioblog14

So there you go!  Details to follow!

7 comments:

Dina @ Honey + Fitz said...

Such a beautiful, cheery room! Well done mama!

Amanda said...

I love it Belinda, lots of gorgeous details (some of which are in my inspiration folder for Sophie like the spice rack shelves and the Noah's Ark toy). I really, really like the colour scheme you've gone with - boyish but still fresh and calm. Can't wait to see the details. Great job!! x

Anonymous said...

Amaaaaazing, well done!
Mea xo

Janette said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It looks fantastic Bel, the colours are so beautiful together, that stripe wall is amazing, did you paint it or get it professionally done?
It's uncanny all the similarities between Will's new room and Charlie's room. I'm hoping to get my photos up this week too. I love the map mobile and 'C' with the map covering it. You must be so proud it looks fantastic!
Jxx

Bubby Makes Three said...

love it all, Belinda. well done, you!!

Elissa Hudson Sugar + Ink said...

Love, Love, LOVE the variety of art! Such an adorable room!!!! :)

KidSpace Stuff said...

Such a well designed room. Love the color combination....not too heavy on any color, well balanced. I love toy soldiers too and still have one I picked up in Williamsburg VA many years ago. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics